Top Management Workshop
This workshop is designed specifically for top management, senior management, and heads of departments of organizations desiring to adopt the Six Sigma Management Methodology. It will help participants to
- Understand the Important Concepts in Six Sigma, its Methodologies and Application.
- Prepare a road-map for launching Six Sigma in their organization.
- Understand how to apply Six Sigma methodologies for improving the organization’s business processes and profitability in today’s world of global competition.
- Understand the Key Success Factors & Challenges during launch, deployment & sustenance of Six Sigma.
Duration :- 1 Day
- Top Management / Company Directors
- Heads of Departments
- Heads of Business Units
How Six Sigma Benefits the Organization
- A management system that links directly with improvement of the organization’s profitability.
- Establishes strong links to the management’s vision & mission, penetrates to all levels of personnel across various functions and divisions.
- Provides a project based framework for all initiatives with authenticated calculation of savings at the end of each project.
Provides qualitative as well as quantitative tools that lead to effective problem –solving and process improvement.
- Quality, Voc, Ctqs - Definitions In Six Sigma
- Evolution Of The Quality Function In USA, Europe And Japan
- Role Of Appraisal And Prevention In Achieving Quality
- Goals Of Six Sigma
- Calculating Dpu, Dpmo, Sigma Levels For The Organization's Processes
- Cost Of Quality - Concept & Exercises
- Monitoring Process Inputs - Dashboard
- How And Why Motorola Adopted Six Sigma
- Important Principles On Which Six Sigma Management System Is Based.
- Top Management's / Senior Management's Role In Implementing Six Sigma
- Role Of The Champion, Black Belts, Green Belts
- Dmaic Methodology For Six Sigma Projects
- How Companies Have Benefited From Adopting Six Sigma Management System - Case Studies
- Cultural Changes Required For Successful Implementation Of Six Sigma In The Organization.