- Are you interested in Six Sigma white belt course ?
- Is time your constraint ?
- Finding these courses to be too expensive to attend ?
- We provides you a unique platform to start your journey on six sigma program - Just Rs.999/-* for Six Sigma White Belt Certification….
Six Sigma is a proven disciplined approach for improving measurable results for any organization. Six Sigma is today used as a management policy & not only as a quality standard. Six Sigma project success stories exist from organizations from countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, Malaysia including manufacturing, software, service, nonprofit, government, research and healthcare.
A Six Sigma White Belt course will introduce you to the basics of Six Sigma & help a participant to understand the fundamentals of Quality & the evolution of different Quality processes that have evolved over the years in different parts of the globe. AIQM offers training in UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, Malaysia.
White Belt participants will be introduced to the tools and techniques used to
- Minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction
- Understand the basics of deploying & managing an enterprise-wide Six Sigma process
- Basics of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) Methodology.
By Internationally Acclaimed Trainer - Mr.G K K Singh
- Director - Asian institute of Quality Management
- B.Tech from IIT Bombay (Silver Medallist)
- ISO 9001:2000 QMS Lead Auditor (IRCA –UK)
- Master Black Belt Six Sigma
- 28 years of Managerial experience in leading companies
- Visiting faculty to various leading management institutes.
- Mentored over 160 successful six sigma implementation.
- Trained more than 25000 people across globe.
About the Training Tool
The DVD is a self paced instructor led offline learning tool with a multimedia (Not flash Based) presentation. This has the video of the instructor synchronized with the Power Point presentation which is bundled into an application with very simple user interface & chapter browsing ability.
- Operating system : Microsoft Windows 2000 & above
- Other software: Microsoft Office XP/2003
- Browser: Internet Explorer 5.5 and above
- Intel Celeron and above/AMD, 256 MB Ram (recommended), Hard Disk space required based on the Content.
- System should be connected to the internet during installation.